Is the terrorist threat really so great that we should give up the cultural mandate that we wear clothing? I think not. I think not and I, for one, do not consent to being stripped search by machine or by human just to go somewhere on an airplane.
Air traffic is one of the least justifiable and economical aspects of the so-called modern society. What is so modern about being crammed into a can so you can have virtual sex with a hundred people in that can? So we fly too far, too fast to get really nowhere, some meaningless meeting that could have occured online. Or we could travel like human beings, not on a strip search airline.
It is just another reason to abolish Homeland Security, the Security fundamentalists who are strip searching you, your spouse and every other fool who gets on a airplane.
Resist, mfs!
Resist!
Walk, jog, run, drive, use a train, ship, bicyle, covered wagon. Visit at the speed of thought, use email, phone, snail mail, live where you work and refuse to work as a slave of the national security state.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment